Re: [NTLK] Einstein Emulator on the Zaurus

From: varistor_at_verizon.net
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 13:50:19 PST

On Feb 22, 2005, at 10:25 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> Could owners of a Zaurus let me know how well it runs?
> There is a README file I extended with details specific to the
> Zaurus. You'll need to install X11.

Alright, I just did a quick test on a SL-C760 running RC9 of the X11
rom.
The binary seems to run, but aborts with
"Couldn't find a suitable visual"

I've tried launching it with the DISPLAY variable set,
using the command "./einstein --audio=null --screen=x11
--machine=737041 data"

The presence of the --screen option does not seem to affect its
behavior.

Also, when launched without the "--audio=null" option, it exits with a
Segmentation fault.

Cheers