Re: [NTLK] Strange thing

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 09:55:37 PST

I've been following the thread and was just curious if anyone can
provide the model number off the back of the Enterasys Card(s) we're
speaking of.

To my knowledge they should be functionally the same as a WaveLAN
Silver or Gold (re badged) unless these are a different model and
also not a 16 bit card.. If someone had pictures of the front and back
of their card please place it somewhere or post it directly to me and
I'll take a look. Almost bought one myself...awhile back.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:01:28 +0000, Henry W. Gratwick
<hgratwick_at_spymac.com> wrote:
> hi, i have a friend who got himself one of the enterasys roamabout=20
> cards that I think Phillipe sounds like he has. Thing is, we've been=20

> > For being clear, when I connect to internet, the slip
> > asked me what card I use, if I say cabletron (for
> > enterasys), I will no work ( the cabletron use the
> > hiroshi driver), but if I say 3com, It's work.

Regarding this it could be that the setup for the Cabletron/Enterasys
isn't configured correctly but the 3Com is - and may be pointing to
use the WiFi Card...

Just my thoughts on this issue./Please correct me in case I'm still a
bit under the weather and still rambling...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung