Re: [NTLK] Strange thing

From: Philippe Godin (qautchat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 02:07:27 PST

 --- Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> a écrit :
> I've been following the thread and was just curious
> if anyone can
> provide the model number off the back of the
> Enterasys Card(s) we're
> speaking of.
>
> To my knowledge they should be functionally the same
> as a WaveLAN
> Silver or Gold (re badged) unless these are a
> different model and
> also not a 16 bit card.. If someone had pictures of
> the front and back
> of their card please place it somewhere or post it
> directly to me and
> I'll take a look. Almost bought one myself...awhile
> back.
S/N : 0117238172
T/N : 11775630 P/N : 012397/B
5V, 16 bits
P/N : CSIBD-AA
Hight Rate / 40 Bit WEP (so a silver one, I think)
S/N : 3310201230143070C (barcode)
FCCID : IMRWLPCE24H
CANADA : 1926 391 152 A

Enterasys RoamAbout
WiFi 802.11 DS Hight Rate
driver), but if I say 3com, It's work.

> Regarding this it could be that the setup for the
> Cabletron/Enterasys
> isn't configured correctly but the 3Com is - and may
> be pointing to
> use the WiFi Card...

I tink you'r right.

Following some advise given on the thread, I've killed
the setup of the enterasys card and set up a new one.
And the connection is now rigth.
What I do'nt understand, my first enterasys setup was
working, and then not. Newton Mystery ??

> Just my thoughts on this issue./Please correct me in
> case I'm still a
> bit under the weather and still rambling...
> --
> God bless,
>
> Sonny Hung
> the Hung Family