Re: [NTLK] Help with connecting Newton to NCU

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 11:21:57 PST

Marty,

Partially correct.
The OMP thru the MP130 are NiCads.
The eMate and MP2x00 are all NiMH only! and being so the charging
characteristics are different.

One must be careful when re celling the MP2x00 with regular alkaline
batteries or using them modified as the additional wires and
electronics if not properly dealt with can cause serious issue - even
exploding batteries...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung