Re: [NTLK] LANUG Meeting!

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 18:32:51 PST

Hi Robert,

It was Anthony Velasco, when he had time during his work trip to LA that
he did the hinge work with Tony from Arizona. I do not know anybody in
the LA area currently that can do the work, I welcome offers of course.
  I haven't been able to keep in touch with all the other possible
people that can do it(Dr.Newton, Anthony V., etc.), but I'll keep looking.

Our March meeting will also be late in the month, got alot of work stuff
to catch up on. :-(

But I do have three WinCE devices that I would like to dump Newton ROMs
on...the so called Jupiter class, what was to be Newton OS 3.x. :-(