[NTLK] blunt, pico card and -16022 error

From: Madscientist (madscientist_at_macunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 12:43:48 PST

well, I finally got a Pico card off ebay, but now I can't get it working.

as far as I can tell, I have all the right packages installed-bunt, neo,
NIEnitroblunt, but it every time I hit test on the preferences panel it
gives me an error of -16022, which the errors database claims is that it
can't find the resource for a modem, but is usually cured by telling it
which slot it is in. I've tried this (which way is left from? the side with
the battery or the side with the ports? neither one works anyway...).

-when I switch the newton on the pico status led comes on for a few seconds
and then doesn't come on when hitting test
-I've tried setting the driver to both generic and Pico and with various
speeds to no effect
-the PC card slots are definitely working and I'm fairly sure the card is
too

anyone got any clues?

edward mccaughan

This email