[NTLK] Web Browser/email Question Please;

From: farbod (nabfa1_at_sgu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 14:23:30 PST

Hello,

If I may, yet another two questions please. a) Nethopper keeps
asking for Plugin to view (many) pages containing ISO 8859, any
hints to combat this issue? b) When using either Eudora or Enroute, I
can very well receive email but when sending email I get a
rejection. The SMTP adress is truly correct. I had witnessed this
type of error on an ilder mac when trying to send mail as well. The
interresting thing is that I can send mail with adresses inside the
server but once then adresses are those outside the intranet, it sais
"no go". ANy insight here would also be so very appreciated. Thank
you.