[NTLK] Another Newton Domain.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 12:46:19 PST

DJ Vollkasko's request for a place to host his books inspired me to
attach another domain name to one of my servers...

Based on a recommendation from someone on this list (long time ago, Ed
maybe?) I used Godaddy.com to register the domain name stillnewt.org.

I am open to suggestion for anyone that might have good ideas or
recommendations as to how this can be utilized. One thing I was
thinking is that Newton websites that aren't being updated and might
disappear could be archived here...

It's not much of a server by industrial strength standard, but it will
do.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.
marty

PS I have a placeholder web page there...