Re: [NTLK] Fwd: Pinging Frank

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 06:49:41 PST

j g wrote:

>>Hi,
>>I recall an email to/from you concernig Moreinfo or Dateman. I
>>concerns lower price for the list members for this software. Is it
>>correct? How it works? How do they know I am from the list?

Here is the original message:

http://tinyurl.com/623p5

Just purchase Moreinfo from Silverware and make sure to list "Special
Moreinfo Holiday Price $45" in the comments section at the end of the
list. I just bought it myself last week after 3 years of drooling. I
already couldn't live without it. Amazing software.

Good luck, John.

-Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.