[NTLK] DrawXBitmap

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 20:49:56 PST

Anyone ever had luck using the function? I've got:

DrawXBitmap(
        { left:30, top:30, right:42, bottom:42 },
        'bitmap, 0, modeCopy );

for a 96x12 1-bit PICT resource (tried a greyscale too) loaded into
'bitmap, and all I get is a box of jumbled pixels.

I tried retrieving 'bitmap with both GetPictAsBits() and the 2.1
MakePixFamily() functions. I've searched whatever source code I could
find, Googled (only one result in Japanese) and no further ahead. Looks
like an image-format corruption problem? Or maybe I should just do it
another way with lots of individual resources for each image?

John