Re: [NTLK] Error -60088

From: Andrew Fox (andrewfox_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 22:31:02 PST

Hi,

I came across this same error just the other day while testing=20
different cards for compatibility with my MP2000 and an Airport=20
Extreme. Then it started happening with every card I inserted that=20
needed More-WiFi installed.

Hmmmmm=85=85frown;-)

Ever hear sound of "pennies dropping"??

Turned out I had forgotten to put each cards MAC address into my base=20
stations setup BEFORE testing (use this in preference to WEP, less=20
hassle) and this will kill the card's ability to pickup DHCP protocol=20
from the DHCP server.

Once I'd done the obvious the problem went away and hasn't returned.

Leave no pebbles unturned no matter how obvious. My older age is making=20=

me careless according to my wife!

hope this helps but if not more info about your setup would let us=20
offer more potential solutions.

regards
Andrew