Re: [NTLK] Error -60088

From: Philippe Godin (qautchat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 23:17:05 PST

Hi,

I'm afraid I did not understand exactly what you mean
by "to put each cards MAC address into my
basestations setup"

I am running on OS 10.2.8 on a powerbook and my base
have the following setup :
Networking : Distribute IP adress : check
Share a single IP adress : check

And having the DHCP server configure via ethernet

Hope could be useful

Regards

Philippe