Re: [NTLK] EZ Presenter VGA Card

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 12:17:49 PST

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:09:46 -0500, gmoody_at_gmx.net <gmoody_at_gmx.net> wrote:
> In that I used an MS Office98 CD yesterday to repair an install on
> Windows95, I can personally attest that Office98 does indeed exist for PCs=

Gary,

As an ex-IT professional supporting PCs I would suggest you put on
some reading glasses and check again.
From:
MS Office Version 4.3 for Windows 3.1x
MS Office 95, MS Office 97
MS Office 2000, MS Office XP to the last version MS Office 2003

I would highly doubt there being a MS Office 98 other than for Mac
which I've seen personally.

Now if you'd like to give us a Picture of it maybe we can figure out
where you got it from...
Are you sure this is an original disk your speaking of?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung