Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Emulator DP3

From: Mikael.Palmblad_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 11:26:47 PST

Sorry about butting in like this.
Maybe it has little to do with Einstein's goal, but sometime in the mists of
the past I remember one of the Newton team saying that a good Newton UI
should work on a screen the size of a watch and a screen the size of a
whiteboard. I interpret this as meaning that the Newton was not only viewed
as a portable platform, but also something more general.

Who knows, with the fulfillment of the Einstein it may finally end up like
that. I would definitely rather have a Newton-based UI on my refrigerator
than Windows. Even OS X is dodgy because my fingers are larger than the
buttons.

Regards,

Mikael Palmblad
Business Analysis Lead