Re: [NTLK] bootsrapping woes

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 18:31:15 PST

did you in step I) also create the port 3679 in System
Prefs-->Sharing-->firewall ?

Are you direct connecting or going through a hub or switcher? With the
exception of the step above and that I have a router that assigns IP
addresses, I am doing what you are and getting a connection.

I checked Wikiwikinewt and did not see whether connecting Mac and Newt
differs with a hub or direct connecting. I also checked the Escale
user manual and did not see whether a hub is required or not. Does
anyone connect directly from ethernet port to ethernet port with
Escale?

Woody