Re: [NTLK] looking for a Apple Newton 2100 Leather Palm Tree Glove

From: Shannan M. (shannans_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 10:19:50 PST

I see the newton palmtree cases for sale on ebay all the time. I
think the seller is rockmechanic. I purchased one a few months ago.
I find it the best case for the newton because it protects my outer
shell and I do not need the display cover installed while the case is
on the newton. Also you have quick access to all the ports.
A simple search on ebay for "palmtree newton" or "palmtree leather"
should do the trick.
Hope that helps you out!
Shannan