Re: [NTLK] looking for a Apple Newton 2100 Leather Palm Tree Glove

From: Kastor Troy (kastortroy35_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 11:25:18 PST

Thanks for the info Shannan,

I was able to find one on ebay from myoldstuffforsale for around 50 USD. Its
funny, when one is looking for somethng, nothing's around. When i suddenly
purchase one, there're everywhere. Saw two auctions recently. Silly karma
-Scott

&gt;From: &quot;Shannan M.&quot; &lt;shannans_at_gmail.com&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
&gt;To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
&gt;Subject: Re: [NTLK] looking for a Apple Newton 2100 Leather Palm Tree
Glove
&gt;Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:19:50 -0700
&gt;
&gt;I see the newton palmtree cases for sale on ebay all the time. I
&gt;think the seller is rockmechanic. I purchased one a few months ago.
&gt;I find it the best case for the newton because it protects my outer
&gt;shell and I do not need the display cover installed while the case is
&gt;on the newton. Also you have quick access to all the ports.
&gt;A simple search on ebay for &quot;palmtree newton&quot; or
&quot;palmtree leather&quot;
&gt;should do the trick.
&gt;Hope that helps you out!
&gt;Shannan
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:18:54 -0800, Kastor Troy