Re: [NTLK] New possible candidate platform for einstein

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 10:59:29 PST

Terence Griffin wrote:

> I'd probably use my Newton a lot more if I didn't have to carry it
> around in a seperate shoulder bag. I'd love a palm sized Newton.
>
> - Tere

I do not know if this would be technically possible to use one of these
but they are mighty tempting. Both are designed to be primarily for
games but with a focus on networking. The game boy is one hair shy of
being a PDA and the function of the PSP is really nice except no touch
screen :(

Thought I would throw these in for thought.

Gameboy DS

http://www.nintendo.com/systemsds

Sony Play Station Portable

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6072659.html