[NTLK] Newton Mounted on a Bike?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 15:56:21 PDT

I haven't been able to use my newtons much recently and it struck me
that it might be an interesting project to try mounting one on my
commuter bike and/or motorcycle for occasional use managing travel
info and such. I'm wondering it anyone out there has experience with
this and/or some tips. I can't take on a big project right now but
can start thinking about it or try some simple experiments. Between
having moved and not being completely settled in or re-networked yet,
I find very little time to put my newts through their paces. Perhaps
a project like this would change that...

Thanks and think green!

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele