[NTLK] NCU on Tiger's Classic

From: Tony Giunta (axg4903_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 20:05:26 PDT

Hello all,

I'm new to the Newton and relatively new to Macs. So far I'm
enjoying it, but I have a slight problem. When I try to install NCU
in Classic [9.2.2] on my PowerBook G4 running Tiger, I click Accept
on the license agreement, and then the installation hangs with a
dialogue box saying "Preparing to Install". After a while, I just
have to force quit Classic. I've also tried installing it under
Panther and experience the same problem. Does anybody have any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

tony