[NTLK] Question on Newton MP2100 connectivity

From: glimtc_at_starhub.net.sg
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 20:45:46 PDT

Hi There,
I am new to Newton OS and just got hold a MP2100 for myself.
I need some advice.
What is my option to connect my MP2100 to a WinXP PC?

I have only the 4mb Newton Flash card - but can't find the driver for WinXP
I don't have the PC serial cable but can I use Infra red connection?

My purpose is to establish connection between MP2100 & WInXP PC for data backup and software installation.
Thank you
Regards,