Re: [NTLK] Double Question Posting (eBooks and Newton Codes/Programing)

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 07:31:37 PDT

Macs R Us Computers wrote:
> Hello All!
> I wanted to save you all the bother of having two
> postings... So, what I was wondering how do you
> convert, upload, and save a RTF from an older Mac in
> to the 'eBook/NewtonBook' type document?

Well I don't use a Mac, however I have heard it mention that RTF saved
with Mac Write works well. Also Apple Works saved with RTF also works.
  After you save it as RTF, run Press and use the "add" function under
file and select your RTF file to import it. I suggest doing as much
editing and correcting of your RTF source as possible, as it is MUCH
easier than doing it in Press.

-Dan