Re: [NTLK] NCU newbie

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 07:36:38 PDT

I do not really understand:
I thought you already have the partitioned card???
So you should already see how the Newt is treating the partitions - do they
appear as different memories?
If so, NCU will be of no help since fro each memory NCU will create one
backup file:
one for the internal and for all the others one each.
But there exists another utility that allows you to transfer packages back
to the computer.
I guess that this would solve the problem for you then - or you just insert
the other card in the second PCMCIA slot as already explained.

Cheers
Johannes