[NTLK] TimeTrax

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 08:49:22 PDT

I have been demo-ing TimeTrax for about a week and I really like it
as a Dates replacement. Does it do anything strange to the Newton
soup that I need to worry about?

Also, I assume that I cannot sync TimeTrax info with my OS X machine,
can I? I would think that if it used the same information as the
internal Dates pkg then I could, but TT adds more categories and
functionality that I am assuming syncing won't work so well. . .but
maybe someone can tell me otherwise!

Also, what is the status of the rumored iSync module for Newton?

Cheers,
Tom Isenbarger