Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 19:22:50 PDT

On Jun 4, 2005, at 11:49 AM, Thomas Isenbarger wrote:

> I have been demo-ing TimeTrax for about a week and I really like it
> as a Dates replacement. Does it do anything strange to the Newton
> soup that I need to worry about?

None that I know about, or have experienced, Tom. I've been using it
forever with no complaints/problems.
> Also, I assume that I cannot sync TimeTrax info with my OS X machine,
> can I? I would think that if it used the same information as the
> internal Dates pkg then I could, but TT adds more categories and
> functionality that I am assuming syncing won't work so well. . .but
> maybe someone can tell me otherwise!

Again, no problems syncing. Since it is really just a different front
end to Dates, even with the added features, syncing works without
trouble.

> Also, what is the status of the rumored iSync module for Newton?

No idea, but with Einstein out there, I have better hopes for it than
iSync.

- Dave