Re: [NTLK] question about wireless cards

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 18:56:00 PDT

The Buffalo card in the picture isn't the version I have. Mine is much lower
in profile, but no where as small as the Sony. From left to right it is more
inline with the 4th card. I have a picture with it in my 2100 somewhere...
I'll send the picture to anyone who can post it on the web for Tom...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile