[NTLK] Two questions ref. to Ethernet/Internet

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 15:04:34 PDT

Hallo all!

1) Having nor established Ethernet-connectivity between
my WinXP-machine and my MP 2100 I want to listen
to audiobooks on my Newton. And I ask myself: what
ATA-storage-card might offer the best stability, greatest speed
and value for money under Paul's ATA-drivers? I know the
compatibility list

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/compat/

but does anybody here have special experiences with those
nifty 1 GB IBM microdrives for instance?

2) Now this is probably way over the top, but I asked myself:
might my MP 2100 somehow be ready for DSL internet
services? Is there something like a PPPoE-driver for Newton OS 2.1?

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/concord/