Re: [NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 08:54:57 PDT

On Jun 28, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Tyler Regas wrote:

> Before The Newton Community Fades

Um, and who here thinks it's actually fading?

> I have been thinking about this and I have decided that I am going to
> start a sub-site to PDA Handyman for the Newton Community. I'm not
> sure what it will be, but I think it would be a good place to catalog
> all existing Newton resources and make sure everything is up to date
> and still live.

I think that any additional resources that catalog and point to
Newton-related information are encouraged. However, the quality of such
a resource will only ever be as good as the information contained
within it. Striving to keep up with sites that go up and down is a
daunting task - as I'm sure you're aware.

> For example, I tried to get to This Old Newton yesterday and it didn't
> work. The site appears to be down.

Rich is battling both a lack of time due to his job and a change of
hosting services. He'll be back.

g.