Re: [NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 09:01:34 PDT

On 29/06/05 11:54, "Grant Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com> wrote:

> On Jun 28, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Tyler Regas wrote:
>
>> Before The Newton Community Fades
>
> Um, and who here thinks it's actually fading?
>
>> I have been thinking about this and I have decided that I am going to
>> start a sub-site to PDA Handyman for the Newton Community. I'm not
>> sure what it will be, but I think it would be a good place to catalog
>> all existing Newton resources and make sure everything is up to date
>> and still live.
>
> I think that any additional resources that catalog and point to
> Newton-related information are encouraged. However, the quality of such
> a resource will only ever be as good as the information contained
> within it. Striving to keep up with sites that go up and down is a
> daunting task - as I'm sure you're aware.
>
>> For example, I tried to get to This Old Newton yesterday and it didn't
>> work. The site appears to be down.
>
> Rich is battling both a lack of time due to his job and a change of
> hosting services. He'll be back.

Grant,

I took a little break and recently came back to see what was going on.
Besides you and a few others, what other regulars do you know to still
subscribe (and sometimes post) to the list? For example, I haven't read
anything from Robert Benschop or Paul Guyot or Victor Rehorst since I
started monitoring NewtonTalk again a couple of weeks ago.

Just wondering who is still onboard...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA