[NTLK] re MobileCalc/CalcSheet

From: Les (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 23:06:40 PST

Update: I cleaned up the email a bit (hope this will help generate a
response); and I also discoverd a self running demo of MobileCalc on a '96
AMUG Tot. Newton CD, which stopped after a few seconds without finishing.

Original (updated) Post:
I came accross a ref. to MobileCalc & CalcSheet while exploring the
viability of using Equate on my 130. CalcSheet (Apple) was rumoured to be
included as part of OS2; which did not happen. I've checked UNNA & the Web,
but no luck. Any idea if these still exist?
Any other SS options for a stock 130 (2.0)?

ps. Equate 2.0 turned out to be too large for my 130 with no mem. carD
(ditto for QFPro; the lite version is too basic- no right scrolling); v1 is
for OS1.x and does not work well with OS2...

Les
ZAR