Re: [NTLK] re MobileCalc/CalcSheet

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 06:09:35 PST

Les

I have also seen reference to MobilCalc but have not seen either of
these packages for the Newt.
The only spreadsheet I have used is the quickfigure extension for
NewtWorks. This only works on 2.1 newts.
There are a couple of expense packages like Pocket Quicken and Pocket
Money but I don't know if they will do what you want.

Woody