Re: [NTLK] ocumentation Newton 2x00

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 15:08:07 PST

Hi,

I know that the option I'm going to offer is not the most pleasant but
it is an option for those interested in using it.

If anyone needs I can cur any bound paperback book up to 1.5" to 2" maximum.
Doing so will damage the book in it's original state but will free up
all pages to be scanned. I can cut the book for free possibly but due
to my work schedule it will take time. It's on a commercial which I
have access through my old boss. The cost will likely be the shipping
to me and back.

If anyone needs more I can ask my old boss about a minimal charge.

I know people hate to destroy books in this nature. But to scan them
in electronically it is worth the actions at times.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung