[NTLK] Hello, got some questions

From: Kevin And Maggie Ondre (kevin_ondre_at_vermontel.net)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 18:33:54 PST

Hello, I have been quietly using my newton for a little while now and i
dont contribute much to the newtalk, being a newbi and all. I have a
few questions...

1. can one set a picture as a backdrop on the newt? if yes, what
format does it need to be in and how does one go about doing it?
2. can one import MS word documents into the works app? excel sheets
too?
3. I just got a MP2000u off ebay, I really scored on this one, it was
mint, in the box, anyhow, it came with a megahertz 28.8/14.4 modem,
where does one find newton drivers for that PCMCIA card?
4. this is a doosie, on the MP box, the newton is displaying a map.
what app is running to do that and where do i find it? is it a GPS
app? if so, what is the best PCMCIA GPS card i can get to run in the
newt? where can i get one?

ok, so thats it for now.

I got a whole bunch of stuff in that ebay auction, lots o wont ever
use, so once i do an inventory of it all, i will be offering some of it
up here on this list. I will be very cheap too.

Kevin