Re: [NTLK] Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (der_admiral_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 06:51:11 PST

Any fotos of this wonder device ? :D

I decided to go with with a convergence device. Had my SE P800 for 2 years
and now I am trying out windows mobile. I am looking into what I can do with
my 2100 in doors. Unfortunately mine came with a laptop style battery and no
battery silo for AA batteries so I would most likely have it plugged in all
the time :)

On 3/16/05 11:41 PM, "Mark Rollins" <mark_at_mrollins.com> wrote:

> That's me - I have a Sony Clie UX50: WiFi, BlueTooth, keyboard, camera,
> movie recording, MP3 playback (check it out)
>
> I have a skin that makes it look like OSx, I have a skin for the MP3 player
> that makes it look like iTunes, and a real 'plastic skin' for the PDA that
> includes a white Apple logo. I've told numerous people in airports for the
> past couple of months or so "it's an Apple prototype".
>
> Sorry

| DJ Admiral |
| Club Admiralty |
| Copyright 1996-2004 |