Re: [NTLK] Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 07:05:22 PST

On 17 Mar 2005, at 14:51, Apostolos Koutropoulos wrote:

> On 3/16/05 11:41 PM, "Mark Rollins" <mark_at_mrollins.com> wrote:
>
>> That's me - I have a Sony Clie UX50: WiFi, BlueTooth, keyboard,
>> camera,
>> movie recording, MP3 playback (check it out)
>>
>> I have a skin that makes it look like OSx, I have a skin for the MP3
>> player
>> that makes it look like iTunes, and a real 'plastic skin' for the PDA
>> that
>> includes a white Apple logo. I've told numerous people in airports
>> for the
>> past couple of months or so "it's an Apple prototype".
>>
>> Sorry

Mark (piggybacking) - where'dya get the plastic skin with Apple logo?
I've been trying to work out how to stick one on mine to make it look
like a baby powerbook.

Apostalos: http://homepage.mac.com/r.t.kilpatrick/ and one of the
albums on there has a picture of mine running Palm VNC and showing OS
X. The latest version supports scaling, so it's really good for fooling
people.

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)