Re: [NTLK] (OT) Datarover

From: David Cohen (Improcom) (dcohen_at_improcom.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 01:51:34 PST

If they are really fair, they will have used tracked shipping - they
will be able to recover the cost from the postage company and refund
you, or they will send you another.

PayPal and eBay buyer protection is there to protect the buyer from all
circumstances, including loss - it is not a punishment regime for
sellers. If they fairly refund your money under the scheme, they will
not be penalised. It is only if they refuse to help you that they get
marks against them.

Still, it's your choice..

David.