Re: [NTLK] Synchronising Names between a MP2100 and an Emate

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:32:20 PST

Sonny

Thanks for the reply.

My wife thought my emate was cute and she has adopted it as her main pc. It
would be kind of neat to be able to synchronise our names soups but the
difficulty comes when trying to find out which ones have changed or new
additions. Often a contact moves or changes jobs.

Cheers

Tony

[snip]
Can this be done easily? Thanks in advance

How easily depends on your interpretation of EASY ;)

1) User a Memory Card to backup the names on one and they restore to the
other.
2) Other than that I suggest IR back and forth the NEW Addresses.
Others can chime in on this - I would also suggest on a PC to possibly
do a Sync with Outlook/LookOut though I'm not sure how that works with
two seperate Newtons.
[snip]