Re: [NTLK] Synchronising Names between a MP2100 and an Emate

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 18:52:17 PST

Well Tony,

I hope someone who has attempted to sync two Newtons with the same PC
will chime in here on this. I have not had the time nor the interest
since my wife in not so keen on my Green Buddy... :(

But after the back lights are completed and other misc. items are
taken care of I will setup a PC to test this out...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung