Re: [NTLK] Newt n00bee

From: jeromevernet_at_pastis.dyndns.org
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 10:21:57 PST

Le 27 mars 05, =E0 18:36, JP a =E9crit :

> What are the NMP 2100 connectivty options capablities re: easiest way=20=

> get on net and Mac connectivity? (Out of the box, if possible? (ps-->>
> PB 1400 had a 56k pcmcia zoom modem card which should be
> surplus/recycled to Newt OR use WiFi b pcmcia card?)

if you have an IrDA port on your Macintosh, you can use my little soft:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jerome.vernet/newton.htm

You can use also DIL Tester from Thomas Tempelmann:
http://www.tempel.org/newton/

but this may not work under certains circumstances on your PB=20
Wallstreet.

jerome=