Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #162 keyboards

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 09:27:06 PST

I, altho' a tall woman of 5'9", have small hands so however small the
keyboard, I some times use a Psion with. built in keyboard or a Jornada 820,
I don't have a problem, so I'm keen on keyboards but not those horrible
thumb boards, as on mobile phones. I think the text generation will have
problems with repetitive strain injury. Texting always makes my thumbs feel
as if they want to ache. However, I think handwriting Recognition is also
essential. I also appreciate some of you guys have such large hands that any
under full sized keyboard is a dead loss for you.So a great HWR is necessary
and maybe an attachable keyboard. Are we back to the Newt again?
Clare