Re: [NTLK] Write-up for PhotoShow and X-Port on wikiwatcheewhateveritscalled

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 09:27:25 PST

Hi Matt,

Just wondering - did you happen to have X-Port or NewtCase?
I just bought it off a seller and it did not come with the disks
because they do not have them... argh... I should have asked first...
just curious...

Hope all is well with you and Jettie...

I contacted Landware and they were very rude that the license is not
transferable and that I'd have to buy it myself...

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung