Re: [NTLK] How to share Newt/Mac texts under Mac OSX?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 05:36:33 PDT

This issue seems to come up frequently. nSync will move Notes but
not Works documents. You can email documents from Newt.....
I personally find NCU and Newton Press worth keeping Classic
installed. I un-installed Keyspan drivers from OS X and installed
them in Classic. See wikiwikinewt for a work around for using
Keyspan in both, but keyspan recommends that the drivers only be
installed in one or the other.
I now connect with Classic via ethernet/appletalk.

Woody