Re: [NTLK] LANUG Meeting

From: Edward Johnson (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 08:52:26 PDT

Ha!, I should have known better than to trust mapquest to get the
quickest directions. I should have bypassed Highland Blvd and got off
the 101S at Sunset instead of getting trapped in the Hollywood Bowl
Traffic on Highland Blvd. I was stuck there nearly an hour. I didn't
reach the Applestore until just after 9 pm. Sadly the other newtonians
had come and gone. I was left to drool uncontrollably over the dual
processor G5's. As consolation I purchased CLOSE COMBAT: First To
Fight! there at the store and returned to the great northern mountains
of Ventura County. Perhaps next month?

A Smart man learns from his mistakes. A Wise man learns from other
peoples mistakes. Be Wise!
On Apr 30, 2005, at 8:43 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> From: Edward Johnson <radar9999_at_aol.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] GPS Card
> Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:21:07 -0700
SNIP>>