Re: [NTLK] Still can't go wireless

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 14:13:23 PDT

Another tip,

I hope you have a back-up card or two...

1. Clear your Newton of all network programs and make a backup.
2. Make sure your backup is sound!
3. Wipe Newton.
4. Reload only drivers for networking and in their specific order. This step
is crucial, almost all networking problems stem from this mistake.
        Here is the install order:
        inetenbl.pkg
        newtdev.pkg
        enetsup.pkg
        inetsup.pkg
        farallon.pkg
        lucentwavelan_v108a.pkg

I'm pulling this from my head, so I hope I got this right.

5. Test to see if you get connectivity, which I'm confident you will.
6. Restore your data and packages.
7. Test that all is well.
8. Make new backup.
Surf!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile