Re: [NTLK] Is Newbie's 2100 dying?

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 20:41:18 PDT

Sad to say, after all the other attempts, you should use do the
brainwipe as often as needed to clear the memory and reset to true clean
factory settings. I had one do this for 8 resets until it finally
cleared up and is now working fine. It takes a lot of care but once
it's done it's fine for a long time. YMMV Good luck.