[NTLK] Bernie's bookreader

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 21:30:18 PDT

Folks

Finally got the opportunity to have a play and just tried out Bernie's book
reader. Unfortunately the playback volume doesn't seem very loud even
though I have dragged the volume slider on the extra's drawer all the way to
the right. I have sound effects on so I know that the slider has been
effective in raising the system's sound volume. But the slider does not
seem to have had much effect on the book reader's playback volume.

Has anyone tried out this interesting piece of software and have they had
the same experience?

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch