Re: [NTLK] People in Seattle area with wireless card I could borrow?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 05:55:03 PDT

When I upgraded to 10.4 I found that NCU would not let me select
AppleTalk. Classic was installed on the same HD as Tiger. I
switched classic to the other drive in my Mac G4 tower and all worked
well.
In 10.3 there issues with installing some Classic apps. if classic
was on the same partition as 10.3.
Classic and wireless do work in 10.4. I just tested and installed a
package.

Woody