[NTLK] Stylus setup

From: Chod Lang (chodlang1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 10:42:47 PDT

Thanks for all your quick responses to my stylus problem. I checked my
point settings and they are set to 2 pt. The problem does seem to be
worse in the lower right corner in portrait mode. I just rotated the
screen to landscape and there is some improvement, but not much. When
I use the stylus setup it seems to have a big problem with the final
click. I have to tap repeatedly or press very hard. Not even sure
which works better.
        I use Time Reporter every day and lately it has become a maddening
process. Yesterday I lost 4 entries based on the stylus picking the
wrong button. ie. Delete, File, Close, Scroll, whatever. This is the
worse experience I've ever had with my beloved Newtons. I beginning to
think I have to learn something new or go back to paper and pencil.
Actually the paper and pencil is the closest thing, intuitively, that I
can think of to match the Newton. Except when it comes to retrieving
my information.
        I may have to dust off my trusty Newton 130. Never even knew of a
stylus problem until I moved up to the 2100. Major frustration.

Chod