Re: [NTLK] word count in Newtworks?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 15:45:33 PDT

> I bought WorksBetter V1.28 years ago from
> http://www.standalone.com/newtonos/index.shtml and it always helped me =
> get more out of Works. It can count Chars, Words, Paragraphs and Pages =
> and I
> just used this functionality for the first time :-) to get you guys this
> information.=20

I prefer WriteStuff by Landware (www.landware.com/newton) myself. It
will do the same thing and a few things that WorksBetter won't. But my
main problem with Worksbetter....it is buggy. Or at least I always had
crashes with it. So I keep it frozen unless I need it (it still does
have a few features like headers and footers that WriteStuff don't have)
and use WriteStuff most of the time.

-Dan