Re: [NTLK] Losing the date and Mic

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 17:07:33 PDT

no battery, just the super cap that holds a charge long enough to
change batteries, or to lead to the deepsleep state that looks like a
Newt that won't start.
The mic is at the end of the wires that loop behind the spring loaded
battery connector, grey I think. It's a grey rubbery looking thing.
Other than cosmetic differences and the different memory chips the
2100 and 2000 are identical.

Woody